Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid Utility Woods (4591 views/week)
The Cobra Baffler Rail H is drawing on the success of the award-winning Baffler series. Cobra engineers have taken the science of developing superior-performing utility metals to a new level and introduce the new Baffler Rail H. These Bafflers have the optimal balance of higher MOI and lower CG, producing the best performing Baffler made. Cobra has given golfers of all skill levels the ability to strike with confidence and consistently place the ball exactly where it needs to go. This is the world's top-selling hybrid and now has more versatility and improved distance. It is the ultimate in long-game performance.
- Crown Construction: Steel
- Grip: Cobra Tour Velvet
- Material: Steel
- Shaft: Fujikura
- Club/Loft: #2 Hybrid: 17° • #3 Hybrid: 19° • #4 Hybrid: 22° • #5 Hybrid: 25° • #6 Hybrid: 28°
- Lie Angle: 58.5°
- Grip: Lamkin
- Length: 41"
- Latest Reviews
- Taylormade R11 TP Driver ( R Gross )
- Titleist Mens 695MB Forged Irons ( Jon Graham )
- Ping i15 Hybrid Utility Woods ( Scruffy )
- Ping i15 Irons ( Scruffy )
- Titleist 910D2 Driver ( )